Feb 14, 2010

My WOW! Walmart Trip (2/14)




I decided while the girls were napping today that I would head over to Walmart to see if I could use up my $1/1 Johnson's coupons before they expire. I tried to use them at Target on Johnson's Buddies (kid's soap - $.97) but the manager wouldn't let me use the coupon. I was really frustrated at the time but I'm sure glad it didn't work out. On my Walmart trip today, they had Johnson's Buddies on sale for $.50!! This means I was able to get 2 of them with my $1/1 coupon!! YAY! Although I'm sure this isn't what Paul was referring to I couldn't help to think of Romans 8:28: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. :-) (Gotta love breaking out scripture when I find a good deal! HALLELUJAH!)

In the area where I found the Johnson's Buddies (in the soap/bubble bath for kid's area), I also found other great clearance items for kids!


My lot for the day:
(2) My Little Ponies - $5 each - Used (1) BOGO printable Qs (already gone) --  $5.00
(3) Garnier Fructis Trial Size Shampoos - $.97 each - Used (3) $.75/1 tearpad Qs -- $.81 (or $.27 each)
(3) Garnier Fructis Tiral Size Conditioners - $.97 each - Used (3) $.75/1 tearpad Qs -- $.81 (or $.27 each)
(3) Johnson's Kid's Body Wash - On Clearance $1.00 - Used (3) $1/1 Johnson's Qs -- FREE
(1) Johnson's Buddiee Moisturizing Body Wash - On Clearance $1.50 - Used (1) $2/1 J & J Q -- $.50 MM
(8) Johnson's Soothing Naturals Hair & Body Wash - On Clearance $2.00 - Used (8) $2/1 J&J Qs -- FREE
(8) Johnson's Buddies Soap Bars - On Clearance $.50 - Used (4) $1/1 Johnson's Qs -- FREE
(10) Dove Intense Repair Trial Size Conditioners - $1.49 each - Used (10) $1.50/1 Dove Qs -- FREE
(13) Dove Intense Repair Trial Size Shampoos - $1.49 each - Used (13) $1.50/1 Dove Qs -- FREE
(4) Gold Bond Ultimate Trial Size Lotions - $.97 each - Used (2) $2/1 Gold Bond Peelies -- $.12 MM
(2) Gold Bond Ultimate Trial Size Lotions - $.97 each - Used (2) $1.50/1 Gold Bond Peelies -- $1.06 MM
(2) Aquadoodle Travels - On Clearance $5 each - $10
TOTAL: $19.94 + Tax

Keep in mind that I actually purchased (20) $1/1 Johnson's Qs on eBay for around $1.50 total so that has to be figured into the total. If you decide to do that, don't forget to link through Bing to get cash back on your BIN eBay purchases. If you have no idea what I am talking, just let me know and I will create a post walking you through it. :)




Acronyms

MQ/MFR - Manufacturer Coupon
SQ - Store Coupon
SS - Smart Source Insert
RP - Red Plum Insert
PG - Proctor & Gamble Insert
BOGO - Buy One Get One
wyb - when you buy
YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary
B&M - Brick & Mortar (store)
MIR - Mail-in-Rebate
OOP - Out of Pocket
Inserts - Coupon inserts in Sunday's Paper
ECB - Extra Cash Bucks (CVS)
RR - Register Reward (Walgreens)
Wags - Walgreens
AC - After Coupons
AR - After Rebates
CAT - Catalina (coupon to use on your next order)
ONYO - On Your Next Order (used interchangeably with CAT)
GDA - Good Deal Alert

Cash Back Sites


ShopAtHome Banner




Followers

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com